Loreal RevitaLift Deep-Set Wrinkle Repair, Night, 1.7 fl. oz.
- Intensive restoring treatment.
- Pro-Retinol A + Fiber-Restoring Complex.
- Repairing action.
What is different about a deep-set wrinkle?
- Time depletes skin's fiber capital, the strong support network essential for smooth and wrinkle free skin.
- With age, this support begins to collapse and cell regeneration slows.
- Some wrinkles deepen and settle into the skin, becoming more visible as stubborn crow's feet, forehead, brow and frown lines.
- For deep-set wrinkles, you need repair.
Deep-Set Wrinkle Repair:
- For the 1st time, L'Oreal laboratories have created a repairing treatment clinically proven to help visibly reduce the appearance of deep-set wrinkles.
- This breakthrough formula features Pro-Retinol A and Fiber-Restoring Complex, shown to help repair the skin's fibrous support.
- It's clinically proven to help visibly reduce the appearance of deep-set wrinkles.
Advanced Deep-Set Wrinkle Repair:
- With Pro-Retinol A, it's shown to accelerate cell turnover for visibly smooth and revitalized skin.
- Reduces th size and depth of deep-set wrinkles.
- With Fiber-Restoring Complex, containing ingredients which are shown to help replenish and protect skin's fiber capital (in-vitro testing).
- Clinically proven to help boost repairing action when used with Deep-Set Wrinkle Repair SPF Day Lotion.
Restorative Night Care:
- Enhance the skin's natural overnight restoration process.
- Wake up to smoother, rejuvenated skin.
- Deeply hydrate skin while you sleep.
- After 4 Weeks: See a reduction in wrinkles and firmer skin.
- After 8 Weeks: Deep-set wrinkles are visibly minimized. Wake up to noticeably younger skin.
- Dermatologist tested for gentleness
- Air-tight pump ensures optimal formula quality
- This luxurious hydrating cream deeply nourishes and is absorbed easily into the skin.
- Every evening after cleansing, smooth gently onto the face and neck.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Used this product for years . It is a terrific product. Priced right also.