- All returns must be made within 30 days of receipt. Orders older than 30 days are not eligible for return or refund.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 954-568-7150 to initiate a return. Failure to notify Customer Service of returns in advance can result in processing delays.
- All item(s) sent in for a return will be inspected by our Quality Control Department.
- All items being returned must be unopened, unused, and in original manufacturer packaging, if applicable.
- A refund will not be issued for merchandise that has been opened/used.
- Please pack and seal your return securely and include a copy of your invoice/packing slip with a note explaining why you are returning the item(s).
- Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Original shipping charges (if applicable) are not eligible for a refund.
- Purchase and use of any items are the sole responsibility of the buyer. Before using any cosmetics for the first time, be sure to consult a physician or dermatologist to learn of any allergies you may have to specific ingredients. BuyMeBeauty is not responsible for any allergic reactions as a result of use of the products purchased and cannot provide a refund in such cases.
If our Customer Service department concludes that an order must be refunded please allow 3-5 business days for the funds to be returned to your original method of payment (if paid with a debit or bank card, the funds will be returned to your bank; if a credit card was used then the refund will be returned to your credit card). All refunds are issued immediately and the time for the funds to be returned may vary depending on your bank's policy. If after 5 (five) business days you do not see the refunded posted to your account, please call Customer Service with your order number. We will investigate the delay and ensure that everything is functioning properly.