Revlon Nail Art Style Strips
- Real nail enamel strips.
- Instant nail accessory.
- No dry time.
- Fits all nail sizes.
- Removes with polish remover.
- Includes: mini file/buffer, and cuticle stick.
- Start with clean, dry nails.
- Push back cuticles with wooden stick.
- Shape nail with hot pink side of file.
- Smooth nail surface with white file.
- Remove excess dirt and oil with polish remover.
- Use immediately after opening as air will cause strips to dry out.
- How to apply:
- Select the size that best fits nail.
- Remove clear film, peel polish strip from backing.
- Pull off silver end tab.
- Place strip against cuticle edge, press onto nail, and stretch for a smooth fit.
- Crease strip at nail edge and file excess with light pink file.
- Made in USA!
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I bought these as a gift for a friend. She's always using them on her nails and raves about how wonderful a product they are. Because I ended up buying so many for her (can't go wrong at a dollar per set), I decided to try one for myself. It was a little bit frustrating at first. I couldn't seem to get the strips separated from the plastic/foil, and when I did, they didn't fit my nails right. By the time I got to the second hand, I started getting the hang of it, and my nails were actually looking decent. After all was said and done, I added a quick dry, top coat and went on my way. That was four days ago. Since, there has been no chipping and my manicure still looks awesome. I've used a wide variety of polishes over time; the only other type I've had this much luck with has been gel polish with an LED lamp (incredibly time consuming). So, long story short, this is a great product, with a fun variety of designs. It takes some practice getting used to, but once you do, it's well worth it.