Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush Mousse Makeup, 1.4 oz
- Air-light makeup provides a flawless finish, whether it’s on camera or in person.
- Whipped texture allows you to blend evenly for undetectable coverage, leaving you with a smooth poreless complexion.
- Photochromatic pigments bend and reflect light to minimize flaws, leaving you with perfectly airbrushed skin in any light – indoors, outdoors, or under the flash of a camera.
- Airbrushed finish with Revlon’s light-as-air mousse makeup.
- Press button gently to deliver a lightweight air-infused foam mousse that blends seamlessly.
- Photochromatic pigments minimize the appearance of flaws for a smooth, poreless look.
- Oil free.
- Fragrance free.
- 1.4 oz
- Made in USA!
22 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love this product
I use to buy this at Walmart, until Revlon pushed an old foundation with the name of my PHOTOREADY Airbrush Mousse.
Their LOSS I will buy it from you! Thanks so much for luckily having the ONE I WOULD ALWAYS WANT TO PURCHASE!
It's so light on your skin
It gives a natural flawless look
Perfect foundation for middle-age women. A little bit goes a long way and leaves your face looking young and fresh. Love the Golden Beige color. Finally found a color that suits me perfectly. Is this product being discontinued? I hope not. Please reconsider if it is.
I really like this product and I am happy that I can still find it . I think it is nice and light, and has a good selection of colors. Why do they always discontinue the great ones ??
This is an average foundation, at best. It doesn't cover as well for me as some reviewers claimed. The color was a little too dark, even though a natural beige is what I wear in most all other foundations. If you find the right combination of moisturizer & primer to use before this foundation, it lasts all day. I had the best luck with Neutrogena moisturizer & Olay Regenerist for primer. My cheeks & forehead didn't get that oily shine with this combination, even though I have oily skin at 61 years old. If you don't have a lot of problems (age spots, blemishes, redness) this will work fine for you. No matter how I applied this, I never got the "air brushed" look I was hoping for.
It goes on smoothly and very light weight. Can't find it in stores so I always purchase it on here. I literally use it everyday and one bottle lasts me about 2 months.
This product looks like it's been sprayed on and a little goes a long way.
This makeup needs to come back into the stores & needs to stay on the shelves. It gives a glow, don't break me out, is light & airy & I can't tell you how many people complement me & ask what I use! PLEASE BRING IT BACK TO THE STORES!!