LASH OUT MASCARA
Lengthening and Separating Mascara
Longer Separated Lashes - Separating Teddy Bear Brush Builds and Separates
L'Oreal presents Lash Out Mascara that builds and separates lashes to extra beautiful lengths.
- Patented lengthening formula, with an advanced protein complex goes on smoothly, dries quickly and wears all day without flaking.
- Separating Teddy Bear Brush smoothly coats lashes to build and separate without clumping.
- Delicate conditioners leave lashes soft and supple.
- Ophthalmologist and allergy tested.
- Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
- Flake-proof and fragrance-free.
Made in USA
- Place brush at base of lashes and gently sweep up to tip.
- Removes easily with soap and water.
Directions: using WATERPROOF Mascara
- Use a waterproof eye make-up remover.
- Before reapplying mascara, gently cleanse the eye area to remove any residue off the remover.
To safeguard L'Oreal purity, reserve this product for your personal use. Treat the applicator with the hygienic care you give your eyes. Never apply this product in a moving vehicle. Do not dilute mascara with water, saliva, or any other substance. Cap tightly after use. If change on odor or appearance occurs, discontinue use. Do not use this or any other eye cosmetic if your eye is injured, irritated, or infected. Consult a physician promptly.
Loreal Lash Out
9/10/2014 7:11 PM
I absolutely love this product & can not find anything that comes close to it; I had used it for 10 plus years & can not find it anywhere!
I have thin eyelashes along with very sensitive eyes. In addition, I am a contact lens wearer...I have tried several other products since this was discontinued & nothing compares (not even any of the Loreal products)...many other products itch & irritate my eyes or flake off or don't provide both lengthening & thickening effects. I wish it was still distributed in local stores!
lash out mascara
(Pittsburg Mo )
6/29/2014 10:58 AM
Love this mascara don't understand why it was discontinued...but I want it in waterproof.....can I still get it?
3/19/2013 5:32 PM
This is the only mascara that does not sting my eyes. I am allergic to every other mascara I have tried. Hope it will continue to be available.
(Cocoa Beach, Fl)
11/14/2012 1:41 PM
This mascara is my every-day lifesaver! My lashes are pretty thin, and this is the only mascara I've found that really gives them a thicker, fuller look. I was actually down to my last tube and was using it sparingly until I stumbled upon buymebeauty.com. I stocked up on as many as my bank account would allow! :-)